Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

Zumi's Mema 2



I had a lot of friends saying that When you are in love he/she means everything to you yet I hate not-good-looking boys who flirt with every girl on Earth.
Look around, look closely at the people in your life right now, and ask yourself about each one: 'Is (s)he worth suffering for?'







When give up doesn't mean that your WEAK, some times it means that your strong enough to LET GO


Meron ako nakilalang lalaki, on the net..Yes on the "INTERNET"We often talk, sharing ideas a lot of conversation weve made everyday with out noticed that we both feel love the same way  Ayeeeeeeeeehhh!!

Pero one time bigla na lang siyang nawala. Its like Wew! He just gone like a bubbles.
I felt so disappointed that time and I dont know why but it seems that I felt betrayed ahahha!!Funny right? We dont even have a relationship yet I felt thet way so funny!!! maybe sounds ridiculous but yes I miss him. :)




As a time goes bye I gradually accept the fact that he really leaves me. I dont know if we talk again even though it turns bad yet I am happy for knowing him and I will take him as a part of my life...:)

Sabi nga "Charge to experience "






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento