Huwebes, Enero 5, 2012

Zumi's Mema










Broken hearts are like puzzles that are missing a few pieces; it's impossible to make it completely normal again.



Too much ALIBI or Too much EXCUSES can destroy someone's TRUST. It's better to be straight forward than to live in a world of LIES. --,)
  


When situation gets you down, remember there's someone in heaven who loves you and watches over you, And there's someone on earth who cares

 
When I see you, I smile. when I hear you, I listen. When I touch you I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you

 
I do believe that simple things really matter, because even simple misunderstanding can ruin everything.


I'm insecure, but I'm strong. I'm alone, but I'm loved. I'm sad, but I smile. I'm broken, but you'll never know






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento